1. Attend a local Earth Hour event or organise your own by throwing an Earth Hour street party with your neighbours
2. Gather family & friends for a night picnic in your local park and look at the stars
3. Enjoy a family dinner by candlelight
4. Organise a treasure hunt in the dark
5. Take the dog for a night walk
6. Have a candle-lit bath
7. Sit in the dark and share stories
8. Organise a family night playing board games
9. Share a romantic night in with your loved one
10. Upload your ‘on the night’ photos and videos to flickr and YouTube respectively, and then add them to the respective Earth Hour flickr group (http://www.flickr.com/groups/earthhour2009global/) and the global YouTube Group (http://www.youtube.com/group/earthhourglobal).
Its time to take action against the global warming, and last year a movment started, in Sidney 2007 all lights where turned of for 1 hour, that equal to taking 48 000 cars of the roads. This year the movement is back bigger, stronger, and determined to make a stand.
Aalborg » Aarhus » Adelaide » Atlanta » Bangkok » Brisbane » Canberra » Chicago » Christchurch » Copenhagen » Dublin » Manila » Melbourne » Montreal » Odense » Ottawa » Perth » Phoenix » San Francisco » Suva and Lautoka » Sydney » Tel Aviv » Toronto » Vancouver »
This is the cities that this year will turn of all the lights for 1 hour, you will find the counter at the Earth Hour site And if you wanna join the movement just click the registration button at their site, or if you have a company. It’s about time we make it clear what’s really going on. Make your stand on the 29th of March, we will.